Credit Card Policy +
How To Answer Questions +
TesTrac Online Ordering Process +
TesTrac Online Compatibility Information
The ability to
view data on a screen is controlled either by the size of the screen
and/or the settings you have selected for your
desktop. A larger screen and/or a higher resolution, will allow for more data to be presented. It is recommended that your
workstation have a screen resolution of at least 800 x 600.
To check or change your settings, please do the following:
- Place your mouse on the desktop and click the RIGHT mouse button.
- In the dialog box select "Properties" usually found at the bottom
with the left mouse button.
- In Properties select the tab "Settings."
- You will find an area labeled "Screen Resolution". To increase the setting SLIDE the bar to the
- Select either "Apply" or "OK."
- In some cases you might need to restart your computer for
settings to take effect.
Top of Page
workstation is behind a firewall and you are experiencing difficulty
getting access to your test after login, please contact your LAN
Administrator or IS Department and have them contact TesTrac.com,
Ltd. at TTOnline@testrac.com.
Top of Page
- TesTrac Online, for security purposes, disables the upper toolbar
on web browsers. If you
elect to make configuration changes to your browser you will need to
exit TesTrac Online and restart your browser so the upper bar is
viewable. Then you can access Internet Options as described below.
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer and experiencing
unusual screen behavior while taking your test, you might try
selecting "View," then "Internet Options" under the "General Tab."
Locate the "Temporary Internet Files" dialog box, select "Delete,"
select "OK." This should clear out any files that could be impeding
Explorer performance. Next go to "History" and set "Days to keep
pages in history to 0," then select "Clear History." If you are using
a Firefox or Safari browser, it is recommended that you make similar changes
in order to improve performance.
Top of Page
1409 Summit Oaks Drive, Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
Ph: 952-953-6292, Fax: 952-432-6646, Email:
TESTRAC ONLINE WORKS | PRESS
RELEASE | TAKE A DEMO TEST
EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS |
CUSTOMER SITES |
CUSTOM TRAINING MATERIALS
| CONTACT US
Copyright © 2008 by TesTrac.com Ltd.
All rights reserved.